Wednesday, November 5, 2008

don't say it easily

Yesterday you were saying we're nothing but two ordinary people who bumping each other with no particular reasons whatsoever..
Today you were saying you think possibly maybe fall for me...
how about tomorrow dear?
i think possibly maybe you'll said we've just met in wrong time, but perfect for each other if we remained blurry...
how about the day after tomorrow dear?
i think possibly maybe you'll stopped seeing me and left me with nothing but misery...
please, don't say it easily...
because i'm trying to swing my little steps right now..
don't keep me stepping backward again and again...
this is not easy for me...

2 comments:

  1. wadow....

    test2...

    kok pake bahasa ingris yah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lho..kan sekalian latihan dong dil...bentar lg taun 2009 masa bhs inggrisnya masih blahbloh..

    ReplyDelete