Wednesday, November 5, 2008

everybody has a price

Everybody has a price…..
There is no such thing as "Money can’t buy everything"!

I feel extremely exhausted.
undoubtedly feel like a joke.
what the hell am i doing here?
I once had a beautiful dream.
I once an optimistic.
Then the same old story goes again.
Everybody has a price.
I only worth less than a million.
Be greedy.
Be powerful.
Be extremely careful and calculate everything you’ve done to numbers. With a lot of zero’s number.

Sometimes everything you have wished for is only a stupid dream.
Sometimes everything that you have worked for - no matter how hard you’ve been busting your ass for it!- is worthless.

Loyalty will getting someone everywhere, everything.
But it won’t getting you anywhere, anything.

Am i being extremely cynical?
Am i being strongly sarcastic?
I’m just being brutally honest.
Because i realized now that everybody has a price.
i repeat, everybody has a price.
i have a price.
my loyalty worth less than a compliment.
my ideas worth less than an affiliation.
my hard work worth less than a respect.
I’m only worth less than a million.
I’m only worth less than a coffee-maker.

No more walking around with my face against the world.
they make me feel worthless.

So, what should i do?
I wanna get back the old me.
When i am worth more than that.
And i know i am worth more than every fuckin’ penny in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment