Wednesday, November 5, 2008

original soundtrack of my life

september 3, 2006
7.56 pm
original soundtrack: high-james blunt

….Beautiful dawn - I’m just chasing time again. Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
But now I’m high; running wild among all the stars above…….Beautiful dawn - You’re just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.

aduuh..lagu ini bener2 lagi sering banget gue dengerin…..akhir2 ini gue seneng banget nongkrong di atap rumah gue nungguin sunset…dan ada satu momen yang cuma bertahan sekitar 15 detik..lu bisa ngeliat matahari ada dua…satunya ada di barat dengan warna merah jingga seolah terbakar..dan di sisi timur lu bisa liat the reflection of sun… yang berwarna putih kebiruan dan seolah ada sinar keperakan…wow! i’m still amazed with what God created….. gue jadi mikir…is there anyone out there doing and thinking about the same thing like i did? (uugh…here comes the emotional moments…)
gue menyimpulkan sesuatu…ada suatu waktu atau momen di hidup lu dimana lu bisa melihat diri lu dari dua sisi secara bersamaan…good and bad…seperti halnya lu dihadapkan sama kaca yang guedee banget…tapi kebanyakan kita suka ga mau ambil pusing dengan hal itu dan hanya mengingat hal-hal baiknya aja….kita pura2 tidak melihat semua hal2 jelek di diri kita…dan momen itu pun berlalu…the time flies…and we just forget about it…..dalam kasus sunset ini… gue cuma membayangkan… matahari berubah warna dari kuning terang jadi berwarna merah jingga seolah terbakar pas mau terbenam karena udah seharian menyerap polusi..lies..deceive…pain….so, before the sun sleeps..it burn itself and leave all the bad things behind before it shines the next morning…. sounds so poetic? well..maybe just because i feel melancholy right now…

8.27 pm
original soundtrack: drive- incubus

Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can’t help but ask myself how much
I’ll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
It’s driven me before, and it seems to have a vague,
haunting mass appeal.
But lately I’m beginning to find that I
should be the one behind the wheel.
Whatever tomorrow brings,
I’ll be there with open arms and open eyes, Yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I’ll be there..I’ll be there.
So, if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive?

wah..ini sih bisa dibilang lagu yang bisa bikin gue semangat lagi kalo gue bener2 lagi down..hopeless…..
ga bisa dipungkiri..setiap orang pasti pernah ada momen dimana ngerasa bener2 putus asa…gue juga pernah ngalamin saat2 itu.. bahkan seringkali! but i learn to let go…..leave it up to destiny….keep my believe in miracles…keep on dreaming….

8.36 pm
original soundtrack: porcelain-moby

In my dreams I’m dying all the time
Then I wake its kaleidostrophic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye
Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me…
In my dreams I’m jealous all the time
Then I wake I’m going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

waah…ini hal yang sering gue lakuin tapi tanpa sadar…selama hidup gue, mungkin gue udah banyak nyakitin orang…especially all the gentlemen or the jerks that used to have an important meanings in my so-called-love life!…enough to say, no need to explained….the lyrics shows it all!

8.40 pm
original soundtrack: (i wish i) bulletproof- radiohead

Limb by limb and tooth by tooth,
Tearing up inside of me,
Every day, every hour, just wish that I…
Was bulletproof
Wax me, mould me,
Heat the pins and stab them in,
You have turned me into this, just wish that it…
Was bulletproof
So pay me money and take a shot,
Lead fill the hole in me,
I could burst a million bubbles, all surrogate…
And bulletproof

wah..jadi makin mellow nih….if u don’t mind me being honest…..gue udah banyak banget ngalamin hal2 yang bikin sakit fisik dan mental!…i may be look tough and solid on the surface…but still fragile inside..wah..kayanya lagu ini lebih bagus kalo di gabungin sama lagunya…emmmh…siapa ya…lupa…pokonya judulnya supergirl…

….and then she said; it’s alright..i got lost way last night but i’m a supergirl..and supergirl don’t cry…and it’s okay, it’s alright.. i got home late last night..but i’m a supergirl.. and supergirl don’t cry..but supergirl just lie….i’m a supergirl…”

seringkali banyak orang menggantungkan harapan setinggi langit ke bahu gue…
seringkali banyak orang memercayakan banyak hal ke gue…
seringkali banyak orang berharap gue punya jalan keluar untuk semua masalah…
tapi ga banyak orang yang mengerti kalo gue bukan orang yang sempurna..
gue bukan supergirl…
i’m only human…
but sometimes i have to lie…
i have to be strong…
or everythings will falls apart…
so i just keep it to myself…
cause i have to be a supergirl…

8.57 pm
original soundtrack: protection- massive attack

This girl I know needs some shelter
She don’t believe anyone can help her
She’s doing so much harm, doing so much damage
But you don’t want to get involved
You tell her she can manage
And you can’t change the way she feels
But you could put your arms around her……….
Sometimes you look so small, need some shelter
Just runnin’ round and round, helter skelter
And I’ve leaned on you for years
Now you can lean on me
And that’s more than love, that’s the way
It should be
Now I can’t change the way you think
But I can put my arms around you
That’s just part of the deal
That’s the way I feel…….
I put my arms around you
I stand in front of you
I’ll take the force of the blow
Protection

lagu ini mungkin buat menjawab lagu yang di atas kali yaa…
one thing always crossed my mind while i’m feeling miserable about my life..especially my love life…
is there anyone out there for me?
will i found my so-called- true soulmate?….

and there i go spilling my heart out…
while i stargazing all alone on my rooftop…
hoping i could make one wish on a falling star…..

9.05 pm
a journal of a lonely stargazer…….

No comments:

Post a Comment